Junior Police News considers the protection of your personal information a top priority. Our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information collected from you is subject to the laws of India.
1. We are responsible only for the personal information under our control. But if the content provided by our service has content or web links that lead to illegal or adult oriented information, we are not by any litigation responsible for it as we do not control or monitor the content or the privacy practices of magazines.
2. While requesting or publishing content through Junior Police News, you will be requested to authenticate details about your name, email address etc. Of course, you have the freedom to select your user name and choose to disclose or not disclose optional information about you.
3. We will disclose your personal information, only with your consent and not otherwise, unless demanded by law.
4. We collect personal information by fair and lawful means. And such collected information serves only limited purposes, like meeting the demands of Junior Police News user profile as set out in our company policy.
5. We protect your personal information by security safeguards depending on the sensitivity of the information collected. Financial data or billing information is treated with ultimate concern and security.
6. We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
You may opt-out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/